Acceptance to the UBC TELP is by application;
seats are limited to ensure optimum interaction among professionals.
To begin the application process, complete the online form. This form can not be saved, you must complete all of the information and attach required documents before you submit. In preparation, please ensure you are ready to submit the following:
- Transcripts are required from each post-secondary institution you have attended. Please note, a Masters degree is a pre-requisite requirement for acceptance into the program.
- Transcripts can be uploaded with your online application (pdf, jpg, or png) or sent by email or mail following submission of your online application. Official transcripts are ideal, but copies are accepted.
- A 600-word statement of intent indicating how you think this program can help you enhance your professional learning and practice, and answering “What does transformative educational leadership mean to me and how can I imagine using this stance to create a more equitable and high quality system in my current setting?”
- This can be uploaded (pdf, doc, or docx) or you can copy and paste text into the paragraph box provided.
- A current resumé that includes your education, coursework, employment history, volunteer work or other related experience.
- This must be uploaded with your application (pdf, doc, or docx).
- Applicants must submit two references able to report on your academic abilities and qualifications.
- You must submit the name, title, institution and email address for each referee in the online application. UBC will then send your referee a form to complete.
2020/21 Application is now CLOSED