TRANSFORMATIVE EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM (TELP)
>> Expand your worldview.
The Transformative Educational Leadership Program is ideal for individuals in the K-12 system and other connected sectors, who are interested in system transformation. This cohort-based program is for highly-motivated individuals who already have a masters degree and want to expand their world-view, gain new experiences and raise their academic credentials to new levels.
This one-year program provides participants with relevant and in-depth interaction alongside innovative researchers, practitioners, and world-class scholars, at an internationally respected university. Participants will develop the capacity to transform themselves and their communities by exploring and engaging in dialogue and debate about major challenges and opportunities facing school districts.
Graduates of TELP will:
- Become part of highly professional and engaged networks, centred around exceptional leadership capacity.
- Be well prepared to lead system change.
- Be an integral part of shaping the educational system and be ambassadors for future leaders.
- Earn further academic experience to enhance application into post-graduate degree programs.
>> Upon completion of the program, participants may wish to consider applying their TELP experiences in a doctoral program.
This year-long program will provide the opportunity to engage and explore new knowledge around central and emerging key themes, including:
- International and local perspectives on system change.
- Managing and leading through simplicity and complexity.
- Creating cultures of deep learning and innovative practice.
- Leading professional learning for adaptive expertise and system change.
- Exploring an Indigenous worldview.
- Innovative learning environments – learning with and from other systems.
Hear what TELP 2015/16 Participants have to say: