TELP International is designed for motivated educators ready to lead system change in their settings. Through a series of synchronous online sessions, as well as a robust online learning space, participants will address individual and group challenges of system change through the application of an innovation and inquiry framework, coaching opportunities, and access to global thinkers.
This year-long program will provide the opportunity to engage and explore new knowledge around central and emerging key themes, including:
- International perspectives on system change, and how these can be applied in context.
- Managing and leading through simplicity and complexity.
- Creating cultures of deep learning and innovative practice.
- Leading professional learning for adaptive expertise and system change.
- Building systems for equity, including exploring Indigenous worldviews.
- Innovative learning environments – learning with and from other systems.
Subscribe below if you'd like to be notified with updates for this program.